About the organization
Fast & Fluid is part of the Global Dispensing organization, which is the world market leader in developing, producing and supplying point of sale dispensing and mixing equipment for the DIY, Retail and industrial markets. The paint industry is the most important area of supply, but the Global dispensing group holds leadership positions in major retail outlets like Home Depot, as well. The business is highly international with 90% of our sales being outside the Benelux region and over 40% in Russia, Middle East and Africa. With production facilities in the Netherlands, China, India and the USA, we cover the global needs for custom colours. Fast & Fluid is a dynamic organization with an informal culture focused on implementation.
About the role – International Marketing & Product Management Director
The Marketing & Product Management Director EMEA is responsible to develop, establish and maintain marketing strategies to meet organizational objectives and is responsible for the effective management of the Product Management & Marketing activities in the organization.
Main Job Tasks and Responsibilities:
- Identify, develop, and evaluate marketing strategy, based on knowledge of establishment objectives, market characteristics, and cost and markup factors;
- Conduct market research to determine requirements for existing and future products;
- Develop and implement marketing plans and projects for new and existing products and markets;
- Work with sales/area managers to develop targeted marketing plans with a coherent integration of marketing tactics to achieve sales goals;
- Manage the product lines, including revenues and Margins. Evaluate the financial aspects of product development, such as budgets, expenditures, research and development appropriations, and return-on-investment and profit-loss projections;
- Formulate, direct and coordinate marketing activities and policies to promote products and services;
- Direct the hiring, training, and performance evaluations of marketing staff and oversee their daily activities;
- Develop pricing strategies, balancing firm objectives and customer satisfaction;
- Use sales forecasting and strategic planning to ensure the sale and profitability of products, lines, or services, analyzing business developments and monitoring market trends;
- Conduct economic and commercial surveys/analysis to identify potential markets;
- Advise business and other groups on local, national, and international factors affecting the buying and selling of products and services;
- Collaborate with USA and Asia organization on Global Initiatives.
About the wishes – International Marketing & Product Management Director
The ideal International Marketing & Product Management Director has a:
- Minimum in Bachelor. Business or marketing-related degree or equivalent professional qualification;
- Related experience in all aspects of developing and managing international marketing strategies;
- Technical Marketing skills;
- Proven experience in Product Management, including financial aspects;
- Relevant product and industry knowledge is an advantage.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills;
- Maintain a high sense of urgency and entrepreneurial work ethic that is required to drive business outcomes;
- Exceptional Marketing strategic and analytical skills;
- Team player and builder. Positive ‘can do’ attitude and able to show commitment and to inspire others;
- Proven ability to work in a fast-paced, dynamic and deadline oriented environment;
- Willing to travel internationally;
- Fluent in English (spoken and written). German language skills are an advantage;
Owner of the vacancy